Gateway is located just 22 miles from the Metroplex, between US 80 and I-20. It’s a short drive to the Downtown Dallas business district, Uptown and East Dallas via US 80, and I-30. With convenient access to I-635 and the George Bush Turnpike, it’s also easy to get to Mesquite, Garland and North Dallas business centers as well as the booming Richardson corridor which includes Texas Instruments and the massive State Farm CityLine development.
- To Downtown Dallas
- To Texas Instruments
75 & 635
- To CityLine/Richardson Telecom Corridor
- To LBJ/Central Employment centers
Forney boasts a variety of benefits that make it a great place to live, work and play. Once you see all this vibrant city has to offer, you’ll know why more and more people are choosing to call it home.
- Exceptional Forney ISD schools
- Spellman 5,000-seat Outdoor Amphitheater
- Forney Arts Council & Forney Live! concerts
- Numerous parks and athletic fields
- Antique capital of Texas
City of Forney
The seeds that were planted here back in 1846 have yielded a modern community without limits. But while Forney is a city on the move, it has also remained true to its roots. The small-town charm and down-to-earth people here make this a place where everyone feels welcome.
- Perfect location just outside downtown Dallas
- Named one of Dallas’ best suburbs by D Magazine
- 15th fastest growing city in DFW
- Educated blue- and white-collar workforce
- Family-oriented lifestyle
- Business-friendly environment